Monday, December 5, 2011

Bits & Pieces

I have to admit I've been horrible at posting recently. So much going on and not having a working computer at home doesn't help the situation at all.
To make up for it a little I thought I would post some photos of some recent home decor projects.
I acquired this pair of old wooden water skis a few years back as a bonus for helping collect donations for a charity garage sale. I stripped off the paint and gave them a couple of coats of wood stain.
As soon as I layed eyes on them I knew they would be perfect as shelves.







After collecting a ton of vases and silver serving items for a recent wedding (photos coming soon), I needed to find a place to store them for the time being. How about the empty space above the kitchen cabinets? Storage problem temporarily solved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers